We can provide assistance with retail and commercial leases in a number of capacities. It is important to seek legal advice before entering a lease, as the terms and conditions of the lease will have significant and long term implications for a business owner tenant and also to a landlord.
We can assist tenants or landlords with:
- Drafting and reviewing retail and commercial leases
- Advice on obligations imposed by law upon a tenant or landlord entering into a retail or commercial lease agreement
- Negotiation of terms of the lease (including rent, transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options)
- Subletting of premises
- Possible dispute resolution
- Enquiries with Council in relation to Development consent of proposed business premises